15.1.11

2011 FASTING AND PRAYER


24TH JANUARY TO 6TH FEBRUARY


Dear Friend,


We thank GOD for His love and caring over our life in previous years. Finally we are in 2011, a year that had been set aside as a YEAR OF UNLIMITED CONGRATULATIONS from our BELOVED FATHER.


As you know that for almost a decade now, we had been enjoying the goodness of GOD through our yearly Spiritual Awaking Program tagged: “FAIR HAVENS”. I believe that both of us need this program in order to start our new year and commit everything into the hand of our Creator.


“If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and forgive their sin and will heal their land” 2 Chronicles 7:14


Since this program have started (14 days fasting and prayers), we found that God have used it to change many life, transformed several homes, restore many glory and make several people achieve and fulfill their destiny. He has been meets with us in very unique and special ways. His presence grows greater and greater with each day of the fast. Without fail, He always shows up!


Hear what this sister has to say:


“Dear Pastor, I appreciate the goodness of God over my life. I here to testify to what God have done for in last year program. My husband bought a land 8years ago, when we decided to build it, one man came that he is the owner of that land. That is how the battle started. It took us to federal high court in a city that we leave. We win the case, he now took the case to federal capital of my country and we won the case again. And before the final judgment, it was during the last year fasting that the case took place. And I put the case as my prayer request during the program, to God be the glory, God won the case for us. A week after the case had been won, the man that fought us for the land just died. We packed to the house during Christmas. Glory be to God! Sis Rachael E.E KD NIG”


That is one of the numerous wonderful deeds of God during the program. God can do more than that for you if you do as they did.


Beloved, Fasting is a principle that God intended for everyone to be able to enjoy. It is one of the most powerful weapons God has given us to confront and overcome our daily lives problems.

Through fasting, you can experience a release from the bondage of sin, spiritual breakthrough, and restoration in your relationships, financial blessings, supernatural healing, fulfilling ones destiny, terminated of curses, promotion and so much more!


Fasting is not a punishment as many think; rather it's a privilege. By making fasting a way of life, you can get closer to God and grow in your spiritual walk like never before.


This year is a special year for us all. It is a year of “UNLIMITED CONGRATULATIONS” (Luke 1:28). A year that people we celebrate with you. A year that your barrenness will turn to a twins baby. It’s a year that your HIV/AIDS will expire. A year that you will get marries, etc. and the only thing that can help you realize these is engaging in a program like this (14days fasting and prayer).

That is why you should not take this year fasting and prayer lightly, rather be ready, to participate in it with determination of achieving your aims.


Another reward of been a partaker in this fasting and prayers has to do with your future. God has given you a vision, a divine dream for your life which you must fulfill. When you fast, you open up the blessings and opportunities He has provided for you to pursue that dream and fulfill it.


In addition, in this year program all the forces behind your problems are going to be put to shame through the fervent prayer of agreement between you and the ordained servant of God with the assistance of prayer warriors. All the heavy burdens and the oppressor’s hands over your life, business, education, marriage, and others shall be taken away. We are living in tough economic times and I know that so many people are under a financial burden. As we come together to fast and pray, I believe that your burdens will be lifted, your spiritual handcuffs will be cut off and that financial blessings will be released into your life!


When you look at the scripture closely, you will find that there are special things we cannot do or achieve unless through fasting and prayers as recorded in the book of St Mark chapter Nine verses twenty-eight to twenty-nine (Mark 9:28-29). So also there are great benefits promised to us if we will seek God in fasting and prayer.


Are you a barren or looking for the right spouse to engage with? Are you unemployment or your work standstill? Are you engage in bad dreams or having sex in your dreams? Is your admission terminated or have carry over in your exams? Are you in debt or in financial crisis that almost ruin your family? It seems that you’re rejected and hatred in everywhere? Are you amongst the people that are in the lists of doctor with asthma, HIV/AIDS, miscarriage? Which one is yours? God has solution to any problem or crisis confronting you. Jesus Christ said: “For nothing is impossible for God” Luke 1:37 and “Everything is possible for anyone who believes” Mark 9:23.


What are you waiting for?

Beloved, the choice is yours! I'm so excited that you have decided to take the next step in your spiritual walk, achieving your New Year vision and fulfilling your destiny in God’s Master Plan through the life-changing principal of fasting. This year program is for you and your household. Start with determination and with a clear goal. Seek the Lord and make a commitment to stick to your fast and prayer. Let your decisions about your fast come from God and focus unto Him. Ask the Lord to show you areas to target during the program. Remember, "God rewards those who earnestly seek Him!" (Hebrews 11:6)


In This Year Program, all the participants will receive a package contains daily message with Bible reading, and daily prayer points with the instructions and guidelines. Registration is FREE!


HOW TO REGISTER:

1. Click on the comments at the bottom of this message.

2. Provide your full name, gender, location, email address, phone number, and prayer requests.

3. Submit it.

4. You will receive your package within 24hours to the commencement of the program through your email.


Thanks and remain bless
Yours!

OLU MIKE OMOASEGUN



39 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Pastor Mike, Yes i will participate by the grace of God"
thanks
Rikky Bello
rikkybello@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

i will be a participator. my name is peace B. Kaduna Nigeria, female, my email: peaceomoasegun@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Dear Pastor Mike, it is my desire to inform you that i will participate in the program. send all the prayers to: taolchapel@yahoo.com
Michael Tunde, Lagos Nigeria, male
thanks, i will be expecting reply
tunde

Anonymous said...

I had been had about this program last year through a friend, but i take it lightly. But that my friend testified what God has done for her through this program. thereby, i decided to participate this year 2011 by the grace of God. my name is sesan oni, Ibadan Nigeria, mikoas2008@yahoo.com male. I will be the first person to give testimony after this program in Jesus name, amen.
thanks i will be expecting my prayer kits.

Anonymous said...

I will participate sir. I am Samuel Famoofo on 08033059178 and samfamoofo@yahoo.com. Thank you, God bless you and the ministry.

Anonymous said...

Yes i will, can i send my prayer request with the info. name: benji ade, lagos, benjio009@yahoo.com male thanks
benji

Anonymous said...

oyeyemirotimi@yahoo.com
my prayer request are:
1. disband all evil hosts gathered against my progress.
2. let the joy of the enemy upon the progress of my life be turned into their sorrow.
3. let the power, glory and the kingdom of the living God come upon every department of my life.
4. Oh Lord, make me a channel of your blessings
5. let every stone of hindrance be rolled out of my way in Jesus name, thanks you sir
Oyeyemi R.
Nigeria

Unknown said...

thanks you all for register for this program. we are still waiting for others to participate. you can also invites your friend and those you know that they needs help of prayer.
thanks

Anonymous said...

i have send my 25 friends email addresses to your email. please send invitation to them through their emails,
thanks
Kaus K
Minna Nigeria

Anonymous said...

shehmen maikano
shehmen5@gmail.com
subject i will

Anonymous said...

Benjamin Aregbesola
benjaminaregbesola@hotmail.com
Port Harcourt, Nigeria

Anonymous said...

I will participate, my name is Olaoluwa Arokodare, email aolajoshua@yahoo.com Location Lagos

Anonymous said...

SAMUEL
samuelo4 real@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

alashilawrence@yahoo.com
Sunday Alasi, Kaduna Nigeria
08035873537

Anonymous said...

PASTOR AMBROSE OGBUAGU. newlifewordschool@yahoo.com. BENIN CITY. 07038820540

Anonymous said...

ruth.usa08@yahoo.com
Ruth Adebiyi
USA

Anonymous said...

Name is: Eleojo
Email: eleojosolomon@yahoo.com
location: NIGERIA

Anonymous said...

my name is aneth simon mwalubanda, am in gisenyi rwanda for exposure
anethsimon@yahoo.com
Rwanda

Anonymous said...

TOSIN JESUGOROYE
my email is youthsofdestiny@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

SEUN FROM LAGOS, NIGERIA
my email: seunoshy@yahoo.com
thanks

Anonymous said...

Ida Joelle
idajoelle@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Ajayi ademola oluyemi
demisig@yahoo.com
Nigeria

I will perticipate

Anonymous said...

kwasiblow @yahoo.com,my full name,barikwasi sunday,location,portharcout city.remain bless sir.

Anonymous said...

detesworld@yahoo.com
Peter Esan, Kaduna Nigeria

Anonymous said...

Daniel Chukwunonso
email: chinons2006@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

ruth.usa08@yahoo.com
mikaolu@gmail.com
newlifewordschool@yahoo.com, alashilawrence@yahoo.com,
samuelo4real@yahoo.com, benjaminaregbesola@hotmail.com,
shehmen5@gmail.com,
oyeyemirotimi@yahoo.com,
samfamoofo@yahoo.com,
eleojosolomon@yahoo.com,
ruth.usa08@yahoo.com, mikaolu@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Sadiat Adegbite
my e-mail address is: alimatreal@yahoo.com
USA

Anonymous said...

Godson West
I NEED THE EBOOK PRAYER POINTS.THANKS PASTOR
my email is: godsontwest7@yahoo.co.uk>

Anonymous said...

Ramamoorthy Jayanthi February 1 at 1:53pm Report
Hello Pastor Mike,
Praise & Glory be to our Father o God-thank u & to all of the Praying Team at Joyce Meyer Ministry for all your thots of well wishes & prayers Pastor.
Jesus, by your wounds i am healed- & i expect nothing but a miraculous healing from this satan lymphoma & this battle against cancer is not mine alone but GOD'S BATTLE AGAINST CANCER. If GOD be for us who can be against us!!

Pastor here is my email- rjayanthi123@yahoo.com

HALLELUJAH! PRAISE GOD & once again all glory be to our GOD-
THANK YOU JESUS
I Jesus name i pray AMEN

sister in Christ
jayanthi

Anonymous said...

On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 10:30 PM, Carroll Ayo Durodola wrote:

Greetings dear brother,
Patience. You have it and it's doing its full work in you.

I thank God for choosing me to have this patience working it out in me too. Finally and miraculously Daddy God has caused someone to purchase for me a brand new, fully loaded HP laptop. So the work goes on more easily, even though I was still writing whenever I could be near a computer. But the work was slower.

Pray for me and I continue to pray for you.

Blessings and greetings to your family.

Princess Carroll Ayo Durodola

Anonymous said...

from Carroll Ayo Durodola
to Mike Omoasegun Mikoas <mikoasmikoas@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

rom Tosin Jesugoroye
to olu mike
date Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 1:35 PM
subject Re: 2011 FASTING AND PRAYER EBOOK PART 2
mailed-by gmail.com
signed-by gmail.com

hide details Feb 2 (5 days ago)

thank you very much sir for this. God bless and increase his anointing on you in Jesus's name. Amen.

Ps: apologies for the late reply. Happy new month

Anonymous said...

from Jayanthi Ramamoorthy
to olu mike
date Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 12:35 PM
subject Re: 2011 FASTING AND PRAYER EBOOK PART 1 and 2
mailed-by yahoo.com
signed-by yahoo.com

hide details Feb 4 (3 days ago)

Hello Pastor Mike,
Thank u & GBU for the eprayer-hav already forwarded 2 a few others.

I attribute all my success & strength to
GOD -our FATHER
Lord Jesus Christ - the Word/Son of God
the anointing of the HOLY SPIRIT - the Comforter & Guide.

HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJA!
Praise to GOD
THANK YOU JESUS
In JESUS Name i pray
AMEN

Anonymous said...

Hello pastor can u also send me the prayer ebook.
from Tapiwa Ndudzo
Tapiwa Ndudzo

Anonymous said...

marlene Johnson
Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 7:33 PM To: mikaolu@gmail.com
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original

Hi Thank you for your prayers.
i actually just went through every one of them aggressively.
I am wondering:
I must have a solution to Break a curse off my life.
America has no deliverance ministries that understand what I'm dealing with.
*my mom practiced witchcraft years ago-after my dad left us.
the devil was appearing in my dreams nightly always chasing me. i began flying-he would grab my foot, but i'd kick out and get away. Always dark eyes and face-like batman. I was tormented with fear most my life. my marriage broke up. I received Christ beforehand.
I pray for others and they get instant miracles.
Mine were delayed-late always. Then, if I got ahead financially, something would break-or someone would rob me. I have prayed and prayed. I have none to turn to, except God here. So that’s what I do. I have seen demons appear in my home. They were grabbing me and my daughter. They spoke, threw things. etc. friends experienced this too. I had 2 ministers come in and help me cast them out! They went screaming! They try coming back in. Every night i have to bless my home and me my daughter. psalm 91 this is ridiculous!
I want a good nights sleep. Tormenting.
Whoever has practiced witchcraft here before-had water spirits. They were flooding the basement-opening valves so water would gush in. I saw a big dog-wolf walking through my house. a man in tattered clothes-vagabond spirit-a friend saw an Indian. my daughter saw a lady in a cloak-trying to talk to her. A minister told the spirit of fear to get out one night-it spoke=you’re mean. they aint seen mean! amen+
Well, this has caused, financial ruin, loss, setbacks, bad dreams, health issues. divorce, etc.
What can I do to break these curses off my life?
Is there a solution? I been using prayer bullets.
My moneys still being robbed. Why? I give seed, sow, tithe. I am trying a bowl of water with salt in it. Like I heard on the yutube. Elisha the prophet did this to break the curse off the land. I am supposed to be a millionaire I can tell you this in truth. I was always 1 number off from any contest. Anything I received would be broken before it got to me. Do you see why I 'm so desperate here? You are from another country where this stuff is more prevalent and you know what needs to be done to stop this. I believe a person has placed a hex on my life. Jealousy perhaps. an evil eye.
could be a man named Rodney-a fake Christian whom I had arrested for beating his parents. He said, "you'll get my wrath." Well, I did the right thing, I know. God should see that. You tell me if there is some method used to end this black magic curse. rather it be from ancestors or this man-or another.
Sincerely. Marlene JOHNSON

Anonymous said...

Gershom Noah February 25 at 10:30am Report
praise the lord br. thank u 4 ur kind 2 me.
icyf.prayer@yahoo.in its my id

Anonymous said...

jimohbola@ymail.com
SIS BOLA JIMOH, UK

Anonymous said...

marcopellegrino80@gmail.com, mansersvym@gmail.com, mansen@gmail.com, manpowerhr2010@gmail.com, manowar88@gmail.com, mandersondorsey@gmail.com, mamoud.soliman@gmail.com, malcolmsmith.org@gmail.com, makpomo2009zzz2@gmail.com, majorarchbishop@gmail.com, mahitchcock@gmail.com, mahalkhalifa@gmail.com, magdalene.chong@gmail.com, magaratisaroj@gmail.com, maesaigrace@gmail.com, madumasamuel@gmail.com, madisonvoice@gmail.com, madhurini50@gmail.com, macthreadwork@gmail.com, macedoniakcmo@gmail.com, ma.rgvba@gmail.com, m.christian.eriksson@gmail.com, lyonstene@gmail.com, lynnwolter@gmail.com, lynnseng@gmail.com, Lynettesykora@gmail.com, lynda.simmons@gmail.com, Lynch--lynchgr@gmail.com, lylephillips@gmail.com, lyjohn414@gmail.com, lwwcselma@gmail.com, lwkmfinearts@gmail.com, lwfh2o@gmail.com, lwboyer@gmail.com, lwbcmn@gmail.com, luz.largaespada@gmail.com, lutherseminternfamily@gmail.com, lutheransconnect@gmail.com, lukeraz@gmail.com, lukedog40@gmail.com, lsgamba@gmail.com, lscc.actsofgrace@gmail.com, lsbcrichmond@gmail.com, lpemik@gmail.com, lovethechildrenministries@gmail.com, loveincdk@gmail.com, lovegrowserve@gmail.com, loveforhispeople@gmail.com, lovecry2008@gmail.com, lovebugzxc@gmail.com, Louisvillecoliseum@gmail.com, louisa.kadzo@gmail.com, losstalkinc@gmail.com, lorin.cranford@gmail.com, Loretta.Atkinson123@gmail.com, lorenzociao@gmail.com, lorensiffring@gmail.com, lorengil90@gmail.com, lordoflifeames@gmail.com, lord.khoder@gmail.com, lolapurvis@gmail.com, lofoster@gmail.com, locicc@gmail.com, lllncnc@gmail.com, llippman@gmail.com, lkierspel@gmail.com, ljweaver50@gmail.com, ljfinau@gmail.com, ljelvining@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

mqbrowne@gmail.com, mps22d@gmail.com, mpoleary13@gmail.com, mplindholm7@gmail.com, mountainmindfulness@gmail.com, motherkaeton@gmail.com, morielmissionscollege@gmail.com, morgan.quinlan@gmail.com, mordsith10@gmail.com, moph.tdd@gmail.com, moorparent@gmail.com, montrealcommonprayerparty@gmail.com, moniquefranklindesign@gmail.com, monicamowdy@gmail.com, MondrianOnLaurier@gmail.com, momsclubofdublinwest@gmail.com, mommaclicks@gmail.com, mokhtar.cornerstone@gmail.com, mohdnizam.ismi@gmail.com, mohammedbeddiaf@gmail.com, mof.media@gmail.com, moe.baksh@gmail.com, mobileteams1@gmail.com, mobileintensiveprayerunit@gmail.com, moakes343@gmail.com, mmoinfo@gmail.com, mmboone24@gmail.com, mmanichacko@gmail.com, mlmartinez.cn@gmail.com, mljgolfchicago@gmail.com, mjnunnally@gmail.com, mizoramtingo@gmail.com, miyoungadults.ca@gmail.com, missyliston@gmail.com, missionchurchhouston@gmail.com, missionarystevedeal@gmail.com, Misael.R2@gmail.com, mirjana1@gmail.com, miracledonald@gmail.com, ministryofthewatchman@gmail.com, ministry.interior@gmail.com, ministry@gmail.com, minister.qiu@gmail.com, minilabmachine@gmail.com, minilab2008@gmail.com, millcreekbc@gmail.com, miljanerbez@gmail.com, mikoasmikoas@gmail.com, mikeruth5@gmail.com, midwestwomen.ministries@gmail.com, midtnacts165@gmail.com, Middlepeace@gmail.com, mickiharalson@gmail.com, michgarywill@gmail.com, michellekiprop@gmail.com, michelesblog@gmail.com, michalrudecky@gmail.com, michaeldbentley7@gmail.com, michaelcraft297@gmail.com, micassemblyorl@gmail.com, mhburdette@gmail.com, mfsouls@gmail.com, mfmnewjersey@gmail.com, mezzo315@gmail.com, meyuseff@gmail.com, metroschool1@gmail.com, MethodistHabitat@gmail.com, MessiahsMedia@gmail.com, merryyon@gmail.com, merrymitchells3@gmail.com, merleneb@gmail.com, merevent@gmail.com, mendingfencesnhearts@gmail.com, mem.informimi@gmail.com, melsworldministry@gmail.com, melissafccs@gmail.com, melby.carolyn@gmail.com, mekongministries@gmail.com, mejiaquiroz@gmail.com, mehwishtts@gmail.com, mehul9@gmail.com, Mehrhs@gmail.com, meghna.guhathakurta@gmail.com, meghan.henry@gmail.com, meg.t.klein@gmail.com, mediahousedelhi@gmail.com, mealsfromgrace@gmail.com, meadeapostolic@gmail.com, McNair@gmail.com, MCmailteam@gmail.com, mckennonsreliefbenefit@gmail.com, mcclelland.alex@gmail.com, MCAreresources@gmail.com, mbtoolsinc@gmail.com, mbnuek@gmail.com, mbhan74@gmail.com, mbeckman6@gmail.com, mbbanzi@gmail.com, Mazidurrahman07@gmail.com, mayflour@gmail.com, maureenm23@gmail.com, matthew.j.ridenour@gmail.com, matthew.beham@gmail.com, mateshvilim@gmail.com, matarr.baldeh@gmail.com, masprague@gmail.com, maspick@gmail.com, masolot@gmail.com, mascarenhasrobert14@gmail.com, maryshawa@gmail.com, mary@gmail.com, marvinlutz@gmail.com, marufi.umar.kaleem@gmail.com, martybanfield@gmail.com, martingambill@gmail.com, marticoop@gmail.com, MarshasMusings@gmail.com, marshallwilmhoff@gmail.com, marktschwarz@gmail.com, markpreus@gmail.com, markconwaybd@gmail.com, mark.oestreicher@gmail.com, mark.lacaze@gmail.com, mariusianc@gmail.com, marionlim@gmail.com, marianne.pasmans@gmail.com, maria.wiblin@gmail.com, margi.nichols@gmail.com, margaretdaley@gmail.com, margaret.mh27@gmail.com, marcusandjulia@gmail.com